Part Number: TA7317P
Function: PROTECTION CIRCUIT FOR OCL POWER AMPLIFIER AND SPEAKER
Package: SIP 9PIN
The TA7317P is protection circuit for OCL power amplifier and speaker.
1. Over current detecting circuit
– Operation at the time of over load, such as a speaker terminal short.
2. DC voltage detecting circuit
– Operation at the time when positive or negative DC voltage (+- 1.1V of detection level) has generated at output terminals.
3. Muting circuit
– Transient noise protection when power is ON-OFF.
4. Relay driver circuit (Drive current of 130mA at Max.)
5. Operation by dual power supply.
Maximum Ratings ( Ta = 25’C)
1. Supply voltage : Vcc = 60 V
2. Relay driver output current : Iout = 130 mA
3. Power dissipation : Pd = 500 mW
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Supply Voltage : Vcc = 60 V
2. Relay Driver Output Current : Iout = 130 mA
3. Power Dissipation: Pd = 500 mW
4. Operating Temperature : Tch = -20 ~ 75 °C
5. Storage Temperature : Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
TA7317P Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: TA7317