Part Number: 74LS14, DM74LS14N, HD74LS14P
Function: Hex Inverter with Schmitt Trigger Input
Package: DIP 14 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild, Hitachi, TI
A hex inverter with Schmitt trigger refers to a digital logic component that combines six individual inverters with Schmitt trigger inputs into a single package. The Schmitt trigger input allows for improved noise immunity and hysteresis in the input signal, providing more robust and reliable signal processing.
This device contains six independent gates each of which performs the logic INVERT function. Each input has hysteresis which increases the noise immunity and transforms a slowly changing input signal to a fast changing, jitter free output.
1. Operation From Very Slow Edges
2. Improved Line-Receiving Characteristics
3. High Noise Immunity
[ … ]
1. HVAC Gateways
2. Residential Ductless Air Conditioning Outdoor Units
3. Robotic Controls
4. Industrial Stepper Motors
5. Power Meter and Power Analyzers
6. Digital Input Modules for Factory Automation
- What is 74HC157?
- 74HC00 – Quad 2-input NAND Gate
- 74HC02 – Quad 2-input NOR gate
- 74HC30 – CMOS Logic 8-Input NAND Gate
- 74HC74 – Dual D-type Flip-Flop
- 74HC75 – Quad Bistable Transparent Latch