Part Number: TDA5630
Function: 9 V VHF, hyperband and UHF mixer/oscillator for TV and VCR 3-band tuner
Pakcage : SO, SSOP 20 Pin type
Manufacturer: Philips Electronics ( https://www.nxp.com/ )
The TDA5630 and TDA5631 are monolithic integrated circuits that perform the mixer/oscillator functions for bands A, B and C in TV and VCR tuners. These low-power mixer/oscillators require a power supply of 9 V and are available in a very small package. The devices give the designer the capability to design an economical and physically small 3-band tuner.
1. Balanced mixer with a common emitter input for ban (single input)
2. 2-pin oscillator for bands A and B
3. Balanced mixer with a common base input for bands B and C (balanced input)
4. 3-pin oscillator for band C
5. Local oscillator buffer output for external synthesize
6. SAW filter preamplifier with a low output impedance drive the SAW filter directly
7. Band gap voltage stabilizer for oscillator stability
8. Electronic band switch
1. 3-band all channel TV and VCR tuners
2. Any standard.
Other data sheets are available within the file: TDA5630AM/C1, TDA5630M, TDA5630M/C1, TDA5631, TDA5630BT