Part Number: VT162245BDL
Function: 3.3V LVT 16-bit transceiver with 30W termination resistor
Package: TSSOP, SSOP 48 Pin Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
The 74LVT162245B, VT162245BDL is a high-performance BiCMOS product designed for VCC operation at 3.3V.
This device is a 16-bit transceiver featuring non-inverting 3-State bus compatible outputs in both send and receive directions. The control function implementation minimizes external timing requirements. The device features an Output Enable (nOE) input for easy cascading and a Direction (DIR) input for direction control.
• 16-bit bidirectional bus interface
• 3-State buffers
• Output capability: +12mA/-12mA
• TTL input and output switching levels
• Input and output interface capability to systems at 5V supply
• Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
• Live insertion/extraction permitted
VT162245BDL Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
74LVT162245B, 74LVT162245BDGG, VT162245BDGGDL, 74LVT162245, VT162245