This is Flash Memory.
Part Number : PM25LD010, Pm25LD010-SCE
Function : 1 Mbit Single Operating Voltage Serial Flash Memory
Package : 8-pin SOIC, 8-pin TSSOP Type
Manufactures : Chingis Technology
The Pm25LD512/010/020, PM25LD010 are 512Kbit/ 1Mbit / 2Mbit Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Flash memories, providing single- or dual-output. The devices are designed to support a 33 MHz clock rate in normal read mode, and 100 MHz in fast read, the fastest in the industry. The devices use a single low voltage power supply, wide operating voltage ranging from 2.3 Volt to 3.6 Volt, to perform read, erase and program operations. The devices can be programmed in standard EPROM programmers.
1. Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Compatible
– Supports single- or dual-output
– Supports SPI Modes 0 and 3
– Maximum 33 MHz clock rate for normal read
– Maximum 100 MHz clock rate for fast read
2. Page Program (up to 256 Bytes) Operation
– Typical 2 ms per page program
3. Sector, Block or Chip Erase Operation
– Maximum 10 ms sector, block or chip erase