This post describes for the semiconductor YF08E, TXS0108E.
The function of this semiconductor is 8-Bit Bi-directional Level-Shifting Voltage Translator.
The manufacturer of this part is Texas Instruments.
See the preview image and the YF08E Datasheet PDF file for more information.
This 8-bit noninverting translator uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.2 V to 3.6 V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This allows for low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes.
When the output-enable (OE) input is low, all outputs are placed in the high-impedance state. To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
• No Direction-Control Signal Needed
• Maximum Data Rates
– 110 Mbps (Push Pull)
– 1.2 Mbps (Open Drain)
• 1.2 V to 3.6 V on A Port and 1.65 V to 5.5 V on B Port (VCCA ≤ VCCB)
• No Power-Supply Sequencing Required – Either VCCA or VCCB Can Be Ramped First
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22 (A Port)
– 2000 V Human Body Model (A114-B)
– 150 V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000 V Charged-Device Model (C101)
• IEC 61000-4-2 ESD (B Port)
– ±8 kV Contact Discharge
– ±6 kV Air-Gap Discharge
• Desktop PCs