The 2N5401 is amplifier transistor, PNP transistor for general purpose and high voltage applications.
Part Number: 2N5401
Function: 150V, 200mA, PNP Transistor
Package: TO-92 type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation, a semiconductor manufacturing company, was acquired by ON Semiconductor Corporation on September 18, 2016.
Image and Pinouts:
This device is designed as a general purpose amplifier and switch for applications requiring high voltages.
2N5401 is a PNP bipolar junction transistor (BJT) designed for general-purpose amplifier and switching applications. It has a maximum collector current rating of 0.6A, a maximum collector-emitter voltage rating of 150V, and a maximum power dissipation rating of 625mW.
1. High voltage and current handling capabilities
2. Low noise and distortion for use in audio amplifier circuits
3. Low power dissipation for efficient operation
4. Availability and cost-effectiveness
5. These are Pb−Free Devices
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 160 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 150 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 200 mA
5. Total Dissipation: Pd = 625 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
2N5401 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2N5401BU, 2N5401CTA, 2N5401TA, 2N5401TAR