Part Number: 2N7002T
Function: 60V, N-channel MOSFET
Package: SOT-523 Type
Manufacturer: Diodes Incorporated.
Image and Pinouts:
This is a N-channel enhancement mode field effect transistor.
This new generation MOSFET has been designed to minimize the on state resistance (RDS(on)) and yet maintain superior switching performance, making it ideal for high efficiency power management applications.
1. DC-DC Converters
2. Power management functions
3. Battery Operated Systems and Solid-State Relays
4. Drivers: Relays, Solenoids, Lamps, Hammers, Displays Memories, Transistors, etc
1. Low On-Resistance
2. Low Gate Threshold Voltage
3. Low Input Capacitance
4. Fast Switching Speed
5. Low Input/Output Leakage
6. Ultra-Small Surface Mount Package
7. Totally Lead Free, Full RoHS Compliant
8. Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device
9. Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 115 mA
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 150 mW
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Mechanical Data :
1. Case: SOT523
2. Case Material: Molded Plastic.“Green” Molding Compound.
3. Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
4. Terminals: Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42 leadframe (Lead Free Plating).
5. Weight: 0.002 grams (approximate)
Other data sheets are available within the file:
2N7002T13F, 2N7002T7F, 2N7002TQ13F, 2N7002TQ-7-F