Part Number: 2SC1815
Function: 50V, 150A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Image and Pinouts:
This is 50V, 150mA, NPN Transistor.
2SC1815 is a general-purpose NPN bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that is commonly used in electronic circuits for amplification and switching purposes.
1. High voltage and high current: VCEO= 50 V (min), IC= 150 mA (max)
2. Excellent hFElinearity : hFE (2)= 100 (typ.) at VCE= 6 V,
IC= 150 mA : hFE(IC= 0.1 mA)/hFE(IC= 2 mA) = 0.95 (typ.)
3. Low noise: NF = 1dB (typ.) at f = 1 kHz
4. Complementary to 2SA1015 (O, Y, GR class)
1. Collector-base voltage : VCBO = 60 V
2. Collector-emitter voltage : VCEO = 50 V
3. Emitter-base voltage : VEBO = 5 V
4. Collector current : IC = 150 mA
5. Base current : IB = 50 mA
6. Collector power dissipation : PC = 400 mW
1. Audio Frequency General Purpose Amplifier Applications
2. Driver Stage Amplifier Applications
Official Site :
2SC1815 vs 2N3904?
1. Maximum ratings:
2SC1815 has a maximum collector-emitter voltage (VCEO) of 50V and a maximum collector current (IC) of 150mA, while 2N3904 has a VCEO of 40V and a maximum IC of 200mA.
2SC1815 has a higher current gain (hFE) than 2N3904, with a range of 70-700 compared to 2N3904’s range of 100-300.
3. Noise figure:
2SC1815 has a lower noise figure than 2N3904, which makes it useful in radio frequency (RF) applications.
4. Frequency response:
2N3904 has a higher maximum frequency response than 2SC1815, making it more suitable for high-frequency applications.
Other data sheets are available within the file: C1815