Part Number: 2SD2092
Function: 100V, 3A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
The 2SD2092 is 100V, 3A, Silicon NPN Epitaxial Type Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High DC current gain: hFE (1) = 500 to 1500
2. Low collector saturation voltage: VCE (sat) = 0.3 V (max)
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 100 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 100 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 2W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
2. Lamp, Solenoid Drive