Part Number: 2SD789
Function: 50V, 1A, NPN Transistor
Manufacturer: Renesas Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
This is 50V, 1A, Silicon NPN Epitaxial Transistor.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. Low frequency power amplifier
2. Complementary pair with 2SB740
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Collector to base voltage : VCBO = 100 V
2. Collector to emitter voltage : VCEO = 50 V
3. Emitter to base voltage : VEBO = 6 V
4. Collector current : IC = 1 A
5. Collector power dissipation : PC = 0.9 W
Other data sheets are available within the file: D789