Part Number: ATMEGA128, ATMEGA128L
Function: 8-bit Microcontroller
Package: 64-lead TQFP
Manufacturer: ATMEL Corporation
The ATMEGA128 is 8-bit Microcontroller with 128K Bytes In-System Programmable Flash Memory.
The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 128KB of programmable flash memory, 4KB SRAM, a 4KB EEPROM, an 8-channel 10-bit A/D converter, and a JTAG interface for on-chip debugging. The device supports throughput of 16 MIPS at 16 MHz and operates between 4.5-5.5 volts.
By executing instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
1. High-performance, Low-power Atmel®AVR®8-bit Microcontroller
2. Advanced RISC Architecture
(1) 133 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
(2) 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers + Peripheral Control Registers
(3) Fully Static Operation
(4) Up to 16MIPS Throughput at 16MHz
(5) On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier
3. High Endurance Non-volatile Memory segments
(1) 128Kbytes of In-System Self-programmable Flash program memory
(2) 4Kbytes EEPROM
(3) 4Kbytes Internal SRAM
Official Homepage: https://www.microchip.com/en-us/product/ATMEGA128