What is 2SK2488?
This is a type of MOSFET (metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor) designed for use in high-power switching applications. It has a maximum drain-source voltage rating of 900 volts and a continuous drain current rating of 10 amperes.
Function: 10A, 900V, N-channel Power MOSFET
Package: MP-88 Type
Manufacturer: NEC ( Renesas Technology )
The 2SK2488 is N-Channel MOS Field Effect Transistor designed for high voltage switching applications. The MOSFET has a low on-resistance and fast switching speed, making it suitable for use in power supply, motor control, and lighting applications.
1. Low On-Resistance RDS (on)= 1.2 Ω(VGS= 10 V, ID= 5.0 A)
2. Low CissCiss= 2 900 pF TYP.
3. High Avalanche Capability Ratings
Absolute maximum ratings
1. Drain to Source Voltage : VDSS = 900 V
2. Gate to Source Voltage : VGSS = ±30 V
3. Drain Current (DC) : ID (DC) = ±10 A
4. Drain Current (pulse) : ID (pulse) = ±20 A
5. Total Power Dissipation (Tc = 25 °C) : PT1 = 150 W
6. Total Power Dissipation (TA = 25 °C) : PT2 = 3.0 W
7. Single Avalanche Current : IAS = 10 A
8. Single Avalanche Energy : EAS = 294 mJ
1. high voltage switching
Other data sheets are available within the file: K2488
2SK2488 Datasheet PDF Download