What is 30F132?
This is Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor. This is widely used in high-power applications where high voltage and high current handling capabilities are required. IGBTs combine the high-speed switching capability of a MOSFET with the high voltage handling capability of a bipolar junction transistor (BJT). IGBTs are widely used in high-power applications where high voltage and high current handling capabilities are required.
Function : 360V, 250A, IGBT
Package : TO-263, TO-220SM(MXN) Type
IGBTs combine the MOSFET advantage of high input impedance with the bipolar transistor advantage of high-voltage drive. The conductivity modulation characteristics of a bipolar transistor make it ideal for load control applications that require high breakdown voltage and high current. Toshiba offers a family of fast switching IGBTs, which are low in carrier injection and recombination in carrier.
1. IGBTs also featuring fast switching
2. Low collector-emitter saturation voltage even in the large current area
3. IGBTs featuring a built-in diode with optimal characteristics tailored to specific applications
4. High input impedance allows voltage drives
5. Available in a variety of packages
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to emitter Voltage: Vces = 360 V
2. Collector Current: Ic = 250 A
3. Collector Dissipation: Pc = 140 W
1. PDP sustain, energy recovery and separation circuits
Other data sheets are available within the file: GT30F132