Part Number: A1275, 2SA1275
Function: – 160V, – 1A, PNP Transistor
Package: TO-92MOD Type
A1275 is 160V, 1A, Silicon PNP Transistor. A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) with a different structure and polarity compared to an NPN transistor.
1. Structure: A PNP transistor has a sandwich-like structure, consisting of a thin N-type layer (base) sandwiched between two P-type layers (emitter and collector).
2. Polarity: In a PNP transistor, the majority charge carriers are holes, which flow from the emitter to the collector. The emitter is negative relative to the base, and the collector is positive relative to the base.
3. Current flow: When a small current is applied to the base terminal, it allows a much larger current to flow from the emitter to the collector. This is called amplification or gain, and it makes the PNP transistor useful as an electronic switch or amplifier.
1. High Voltage: Vceo = – 160 V
2. Large continuous Collector Current Capability.
3. Complemenatary to 2SC3228
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 160 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 160 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 1 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 900 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Color TV Vert. Deflection Output
2. Color TV Class B Sound Output.