Part Number: A1370
Function: 200V, 100mA, Silicon PNP Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: SANYO ( Panasonic )
Image and Pinouts:
The A1370 is a PNP bipolar junction transistor (BJT) manufactured by Sanyo, Toshiba. BJTs are widely used as amplifiers and switches in a variety of electronic circuits, including audio amplifiers, power amplifiers, and switching regulators. The 2SA1370 is designed for use in medium power amplifier applications, where its high current handling capabilities and fast switching speed make it well-suited for audio and power amplification systems.
1. High breakdown voltage : VCEO≥200V.
2. Small reverse transfer capacitance and excellent high frequency characteristic
: Cre = 1.2pF (NPN), .7pF (PNP).
3. Adoption of FBET process.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage : VCBO = (–)200 V
2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = (–)200 V
3. Emitter-to-Base Voltage : VEBO = (–)5 V
4. Collector Current : IC = (–)100 mA
5. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = (–)200 mA
6. Collector Dissipation : PC = 1.0 W
1. Color TV chroma output and high breakdown voltage driver.
2. Epitaxial planar silicon transistor, high-difinition CTR display, video output
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SA1370, 2SC3467, C3467