Part Number: AM22A
Function: High-performance switching power supply control chip
Package: DIP 8 pin Type
Manufacturer: GOSTON ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
The AM22A chip is a dedicated low-power switching power supply control chip, which is widely used in power adapters, LED power supplies, induction cookers, air conditioners, DVDs and other small household appliances.
Switching power supplies, also known as switch-mode power supplies (SMPS), are commonly used to efficiently convert electrical energy from one voltage or source to another for various electronic devices and applications. The control chip plays a critical role in ensuring the proper functioning of the power supply.
• Double-chip design is adopted, and the high-voltage switch tube is designed with bipolar transistors to reduce product costs; the control circuit is designed with large-scale MOS digital circuits, and the bipolar crystal chip is driven by E-polar drive mode to improve the high-voltage switch tube. Safe withstand voltage value. The built-in self-powered circuit does not require external power supply to the chip, effectively reducing the number and cost of external components.
• The chip integrates a high-voltage constant current start-up circuit, no need to add an external start-up resistor.
• Built-in overcurrent protection circuit, anti-overload protection circuit, output short circuit protection circuit, temperature protection circuit and optocoupler failure protection circuit.
• Built-in slope compensation circuit to ensure circuit stability at low voltage and high power output.
• Built-in PWM oscillating circuit with frequency shaking function to ensure good EMC characteristics.
• With built-in frequency conversion function, the operating frequency is automatically reduced during standby, and the ripple of the output voltage is reduced while meeting the European green energy standard (< 0.3W).
• Built-in high-voltage protection, when the input bus voltage is higher than the protection voltage, the chip will automatically shut down and restart with a delay.
• Built-in ramp current drive circuit, which reduces the power consumption of the chip and improves the efficiency of the circuit.
• 4KV anti-static ESD test.
AM22A PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ Control ‘
|TDA4863||Boost Controller ( PFC ), Infineon|
|OZ9998||Eight String LED Controller – O2Micro|
|DK1203||DK1203 PDF – Switching Power Supply Control Chip|
|OB3350||LED Controller, SOP8|
|OX-042||Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator|
|OZ9936||CCFL Inverter Controller – O2Micro|
|ASM1061||ASM1061 PDF – PCI Express 2.0 to SATA 6Gbps Controller|
|AP8012||PWM Controller – AiT Semiconductor|
|BIT3102A||PWM CCFL Controller|