Part Number: B772P, 2SB772
Function: -30V, -3A, PNP SILICON POWER TRANSISTOR
Package: TO-126 Type
The B772P is PNP silicon transistor suited for the output stage of 3W audio amplifier, voltage regulator, DC-DC converter and relay driver.
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that has a “positive-negative-positive” (PNP) configuration.
The term “PNP” refers to the polarities of the three regions in the transistor: the P-type base, the N-type collector, and the P-type emitter.
1. Low saturation voltage
2. Excellent hFE linearity and high hFE
3. Less cramping space required due to small and thin package and reducing the trouble for attachment to a radiator. No insulator bushing required.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 40 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 30 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc =1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C