Part Number: BAW56
Function: 75V, Dual Switchng Diode
Package: SOT-23 Type ( Surface Mount )
Manufacturer: Diodes Incorporated.
Image and Pinouts:
The BAW56 is 75V, Switching Diode, Rectifier.
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component that conducts electrical current in only one direction, and acts as a barrier to current flow in the opposite direction. It is a type of semiconductor device that is widely used in electronic circuits for a variety of purposes, including rectification, voltage regulation, and signal processing.
1. Fast Switching Speed
2. Surface Mount Package Ideally Suited for Automated Insertion
3. For General Purpose Switching Applications
4. Two Diode Elements Connected in a Common Anode Configuration
5. Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant
6. Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device
7. Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Non-Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage : Vrm = 100 V
2. Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage : Vrrm = 75 V
3. Forward Continuous Current : Ifm = 300 mA
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 350 mW
5. Storage temperature: Tstg = -65 to +150 °C
Mechanical Data :
1. Case: SOT23
2. Case Material: Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
3. Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
4. Terminals: Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42 leadframe (Lead Free Plating).
5. Weight: 0.008 grams (approximate)
BAW56 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: BAW56Q