Part Number: BC546B
Function: 65V, 100mA, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The BC546B is 65V, 100mA, NPN Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material. The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits.
It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector
and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Pb−Free Packages are Available
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 80 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 65 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 100 mA
5. Total Device Dissipation: Pd = 625 mW ( Ta=25°C )
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
Other data sheets are available within the file:
BC546BG, BC546BRL1, BC546BRL1G, BC546BZL1