Part Number: BDW23
Function: 45V, 6A, NPN Darlington Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Bourns, Inc
Image and Pinouts:
The BDW23 is 45V, 6A, NPN Silicon Power Darlington Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. Designed for Complementary Use with BDW24, BDW24A, BDW24B and BDW24C
2. 50 W at 25°C Case Temperature
3. 6 A Continuous Collector Current
4. Minimum hFEof 750 at 3 V, 2 A
Absolute Maximum Ratings :
1. Collector-base voltage : Vcbo = 45 V
2. Collector-emitter voltage : Vceo = 45 V
3. Emitter-base voltage : Vebo = 5 V
4. Continuous collector current : Ic = 6 A
Other data sheets are available within the file: BDW23A, BDW23B, BDW23C