Part Number: BSS84
Function: -50V, -0.13A, P-Channel MOSFET.
Package: SOT-23 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
This is -50V, -0.13A, P-Channel Enhancement Mode Field-Effect Transistor.
This P-channel enhancement-mode field-effect transistor is produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology.
This very high density process minimizes on-state resistance and to provide rugged and reliable performance and fast switching. The BSS84 can be used, with a minimum of effort, in most applications requiring up to 0.13 A DC and can deliver current up to 0.52 A. This product
is particularly suited to low-voltage applications requiring a low-current high-side switch.
1. -0.13 A, -50 V, RDS(ON) = 10 Ωat VGS= -5 V
2. Voltage-Controlled P-Channel Small-SignalSwitch
3. High-Density Cell Design for Low RDS(ON)
4. High Saturation Current
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 50 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 0.13 A
4. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd = 0.36 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: BSS-84