What is C2026?
This is a silicon NPN bipolar junction transistor designed for general-purpose amplifier and switching applications. It has a maximum collector-base voltage of 30V, a maximum collector-emitter voltage of 14V, and a maximum collector current of 50mA.
Part Number: 2SC2026
Function: 50mA, 14V, NPN SILICON TRANSISTOR
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: NEC ( Renesas Technology )
This is 14V, 50mA, NPN Transistor. The C2026 is commonly used in audio amplifier circuits, power supply circuits, and switching circuits due to its low noise and high gain characteristics.
1. NF : 3.0 dB Typ. @f = 500 MHz
2. Gpe : 15 dB Typ. @f = 50 MHz
3. fT : 2.0 GHz Typ.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 30 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 14 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 3.0 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 50 mA
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 250 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Suitable for low noise amplifier in the VHF to UHF band.
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SC2026