This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C3890, 2SC3890.
The function of this semiconductor is 400V, 7A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-220F Type
Manufacturer: Sanken electric
Preview images :
The C3890 transistor is Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Planar Transistor.
This is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. High Voltage and High Speed Switchihg Transistor
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 400 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 10 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 7 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 30 W ( Tc=25°C )
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Switching Regulator and General Purpose