The K2638 is one of the N-Channel MOSFET types.
The full partnubmer is 2SK2638.
The package is TO-220F15 type.
This product has 450V, 10A, 50W, N-Channel MOSFET functions.
The manufacturers of this product is Fuji Electric.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
This is 450V, 10A, N-Channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor). This is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. High Speed Switching
2. Low On-Resistance
3. No Secondary Breakdown
4. Low Driving Power
5. High Voltage
6. VGS = ± 30V Guarantee
7. Repetitive Avalanche Rated
Maximum Ratings and Characteristics
1. Drain-Source-Voltage : V DS = 450 V
2. Continous Drain Current : I D = 10 A
3. Pulsed Drain Current : I D(puls) = 40 A
4. Gate-Source-Voltage : V GS = ±30 V
5. Repetitive or Non-Repetitive (Tch < 150°C) : I AR = 10 A
6. Avalanche Energy : E AS = 86,2 mJ
7. Max. Power Dissipation : P D = 50 W
1. Switching Regulators
3. DC-DC converters
4. General Purpose Power Amplifier