This post explains for the transistor.
The Full Part Number is C4381, 2SC4381. The package is FM20(TO220F) type.
The function of this semiconductor is NPN Transistor.
The manufacturers of this product is Sanken electric.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Preview images :
The C4381 is Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Planar Transistor. (Complement to type 2SA1667/1668)
An NPN Epitaxial Planar Silicon Transistor is a specific type of transistor that belongs to the NPN configuration and is fabricated using an epitaxial planar process with silicon as the semiconductor material.
This transistor is commonly used in electronic circuits for various applications such as amplification, switching, and signal processing.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors:
1. Bipolar Junction: NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
3. Forward Biased: In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
4. High Input Impedance: NPN transistors have a high input impedance, which means that they are less likely to draw current from the input source, and are therefore less likely to cause a drop in voltage across the source.
5. Inverted Output: NPN transistors are known for producing an inverted output relative to their input. That is, if the input signal is high, the output signal will be low, and vice versa. This behavior is due to the way the transistor is designed and is an important characteristic for many electronic applications.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 150 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 150 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 2 A
5. Collector Dissipation: Pc = 25 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. TV Vertical Output, Audio Output Driver and General Purpose