Part Number: C4468, 2SC4468
Function: 140V, 10A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3P Type
Manufacturer: Sanken, Allegro Micro Systems
C4468 is 140V, 10A, Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Planar Transistor. This is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. Complement to type 2SA1695
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 200 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 140 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo =6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 10 A
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 100 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Audio and General Purpose
C4468 PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ NPN Transistor ‘
|BUT11APX||450V, 5A, NPN Transistor – NXP|
|C3450||500V, 10A, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|MJE13003||400V, NPN Transistor – Wing Shing|
|BD241||45V, NPN Transistor, TO-220|
|2SC1675||50V, 50mA, NPN Transistor|
|2SC3552||500V, 12A, NPN Transistor|
|BUH516||600V, 8A, NPN Transistor – ST|
|2N2222A||40V, 0.6A, NPN Transistor|
|BLD123D||400V, 2A, NPN Transistor|
|KSD5017||800V, 6A, NPN Transistor, D5017|