This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C4511, 2SC4511.
The function of this semiconductor is 80V, 6A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-220F Type
Manufacturer: Sanken electric
The C4511 is 80V, 6A, Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Planar Transistor. (Complement to type 2SA1725).
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 120 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 80 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 6 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 30 W ( Tc=25°C )
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Audio and General Purpose