Part Number: CSD18533KCS
Function: 60V, N-Channel NexFET Power MOSFET
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Image and Pinouts:
The CSD18533KCS is 60V, 84A, Power MOSFET.
This is designed to minimize losses in power conversion applications.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
It is commonly used as a switch in power electronics applications, where its low on-resistance
and fast switching speed make it well-suited for high-efficiency power conversion systems.
• Low Thermal Resistance
• Avalanche Rated
• Logic Level
• Pb-Free Terminal Plating
• RoHS Compliant
• Halogen Free
• TO-220 Plastic Package
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source Voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source Voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 84 A (Ta = 100°C)
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 192 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C
• DC-DC Conversion
• Secondary Side Synchronous Rectifier
• Motor Control
Other data sheets are available within the file: CSD18533, CSD18533KC, CSD18533K