What is D1138?
This is a PNP bipolar junction transistor (BJT) with a maximum collector current of 2A, maximum collector-base voltage of 200V, and a maximum collector-emitter voltage of 150V.
Part Number: D1138
Function: Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Transistor
Manufacturer: Hitachi ( Renesas Electronics )
Image and Pinouts:
This is 200V, 2A, NPN Transistor. Some advantages of the 2SD1138 include its high current rating, low saturation voltage, and relatively low cost. However, its high voltage rating may be insufficient for certain high voltage applications, and its gain may vary significantly between individual units.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Collector to base voltage : VCBO = 200 V
2. Collector to emitter voltage : VCEO = 150 V
3. Emitter to base voltage : VEBO = 6 V
4. Collector current : IC = 2 A
5. Collector power dissipation : PC = 1.8 W
1. Low frequency high voltage power amplifier TV vertical deflection output complementary pair with 2SB861
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SD1138