This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is D313.
The function of this semiconductor is 60V, 5A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Unisonic Technologies
Preview images :
Pinouts: 1:BASE 2:COLLECTOR 3:EMITTER
UTC D313 IS NPN EPITAXIAL PLANAR TRANSISTOR. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
This transistor is designed for use in general purpose amplifier and switching applications.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 60 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
2. Forward Biased: In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.