Part Number: D669A, 2SD669A
Function: 160, 1.5A, Silicon NPN Epitaxial Transistor
Package: TO-126MOD Type
Manufacturer: Hitachi Semiconductor
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to base voltage : VCBO = 180 V
2. Collector to emitter voltage : VCEO = 160 V
3. Emitter to base voltage : VEBO = 5 V
4. Collector current : IC = 1.5 A
5. Collector peak current : IC(peak) = 3 A
6. Collector power dissipation : PC = 1 W
7. Junction temperature : Tj = 150 °C
8. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Low frequency power amplifier complementary pair with 2SB649 / 2SB649A