Part Number: FCP20N60
Function: 600V, 20A, MOSFET / Typ. RDS(on)= 0.15Ohm
Package: TO-220, TO-220F Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The FCP20N60 is 600V, 20A, N-Channel MOSFET.
SuperFET is, Fairchild’s proprietary, new generation of high voltage MOSFET family that is utilizing an advanced charge balance mechanism for outstanding low on-resistance and lower gate charge performance.
This advanced technology has been tailored to minimize conduction loss, provide superior switching performance, and with stand extreme dv/dt rate and higher avalanche energy.
Consequently, SuperFET is very suitable for various AC/DC power conversion in switching mode operation for system miniaturization and higher efficiency.
1. 650V @TJ = 150°C
2. Typ. RDS(on) = 0.15Ω
3. Ultra low gate charge (typ. Qg = 75nC)
4. Low effective output capacitance (typ. Coss.eff = 165pF)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 20 A
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 208 W
5. Channel temperature : Tj = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: 20N60, FCPF20N60