Part Number: FR152
Function: 100V, 1.5A Fast Recovery Rectifier
Package: DO-15 Type
Manufacturer: Diodes Incorporated.
Image and Pinouts:
The FR152 is 100V, 1.5A, Fast Recovery Rectifier.
A Fast Recovery Rectifier (FRR) is a type of diode used in electronic circuits to convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC). It is designed to minimize the amount of time it takes for the diode to switch from conducting (allowing current to flow in one direction) to non-conducting (blocking current flow in the opposite direction), which is called the recovery time.
1. Low Reverse Recovery Time (Trr)
2. Low Reverse Current
3. Low Forward Voltage Drop
4. High Current Capability
5. Plastic Material: UL Flammability
6. Classification Rating 94V-0
1. Case: DO-15, Molded Plastic
2. Terminals: Plated Leads Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
3. Polarity: Cathode Band
4. Weight: 0.4 grams (approx.)
5. Mounting Position: Any
6. Marking: Type Number
Other data sheets are available within the file: FR151, FR153, FR154, FR155, FR156, FR157