Part Number: GB75DA120UP
Function: Ultrafast IGBT, 1200V, 75 A
Package: SOT-227 Type
Manufacturer: Vishay Semiconductors
The GB75DA120UP is 1200V, 75A, Ultrafast IGBT. IGBT stands for Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor. It is a type of power semiconductor device that combines the advantages of bipolar transistors (high voltage and current handling capability) and field-effect transistors (fast switching and low on-state resistance).
IGBTs are widely used in power electronic applications, such as motor drives, renewable energy systems, and power conversion systems, due to their high efficiency, fast switching speed, and low switching losses. They are also used in applications where high voltage and high current are required, such as in welding equipment and induction heating.
An IGBT consists of a P-N-P-N structure with an insulated gate, which is used to control the flow of current between the emitter and collector terminals. When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it creates a conducting channel between the emitter and collector, allowing current to flow. When the gate voltage is removed, the channel is turned off, and the IGBT becomes an open switch.
• NPT Generation V IGBT technology
• Square RBSOA
• HEXFRED low Qrr, low switching energy
• Positive VCE(on) temperature coefficient
• Fully isolated package
• Speed 8 kHz to 60 kHz
• Very low internal inductance ( 5 nH typical)
• Industry standard outline
• Designed for increased operating efficiency in power conversion: UPS, SMPS, welding, induction heating
• Easy to assemble and parallel
• Direct mounting on heatsink
• Plug-in compatible with other SOT-227 packages
• Low EMI, requires less snubbing
Other data sheets are available within the file: 75DA120UP