What is IRF510?
This is an N-channel MOSFET with a voltage rating of 100V and a current rating of 5.6A. It is a power MOSFET used in electronic circuits for switching and amplification applications.
Function: N-channel power MOSFET, 100V, 5.6A
Package: TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: Harris Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
These are N-Channel enhancement mode silicon gate power field effect transistors. They are advanced power MOSFETs designed, tested, and guaranteed to withstand a specified level of energy in the breakdown avalanche mode of operation. All of these power MOSFETs are designed for applications such as switching regulators, switching conver tors, motor drivers, relay drivers, and drivers for high power bipolar switching transistors requiring high speed and low gate drive power. These types can be operated directly from integrated circuits.
• Single Pulse Avalanche Energy Rated
• SOA is Power Dissipation Limited
• Nanosecond Switching Speeds
• Linear Transfer Characteristics
• High Input Impedance
1. It has a low on-resistance, which means it can handle high power and reduce power loss.
2. Its TO-220 package provides good thermal dissipation and makes it easy to mount on a heatsink.
3. It is suitable for use in a wide range of electronic circuits, making it a versatile component in electronics design.
Q1: Can this MOSFET be used for high-frequency switching applications?
A1: It has a relatively high gate capacitance, which may limit its use in high-frequency switching applications. It may not be the best choice for such applications.
Q1: Can this MOSFET be used for power supply applications?
A1: Yes, the IRF510 is suitable for use in power supply circuits. Its low on-resistance and high voltage rating make it well-suited for such applications.
Other data sheets are available within the file:
IRF511, IRF512, IRF513, IRF510PBF