What is C5296?
This is a part number for an NPN bipolar junction transistor, which is commonly used as a switching device in electronic circuits. It has a maximum voltage rating of 800V and a maximum current rating of 8A, making it suitable for high power applications.
Part Number: 2SC5296
Function: 800V, 8A, NPN Triple Diffused Planar Silicon Transistor
This Transistor package is TO-3PML Type.
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semicon Device
The C5296 transistor is housed in a TO-3PML package, which provides good thermal dissipation and mechanical strength. It is commonly used in power supply circuits, motor control circuits, and other applications that require high voltage and high current switching.
1. High speed : tf=100ns typ.
2. High breakdown voltage : VCBO=1500V.
3. High reliability (Adoption of HVP process).
4. Adoption of MBIT process.
5. On-chip damper diode.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage : VCBO = 1500 V
2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 800 V
3. Emitter-to-Base Voltage : VEBO = 6 V
4. Collector Current : IC = 8 A
5. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = 16 A
1. Ultrahigh-Definition CRT Display Horizontal Deflection Output
1. High voltage and current rating make it suitable for power switching applications
2. High gain allows for low drive current requirements
3. Low saturation voltage reduces power dissipation and improves efficiency