What is IRG4PC50U?
This is IGBT. The IGBT is insulated-gate bipolar transistor. It has a maximum voltage rating of 600V and a maximum current rating of 55A, making it suitable for high-power circuits.
Function: 600V, 55A, IGBT
Package: TO-247AC Type
Manufacturer: International Rectifier, a semiconductor company that specialized in power management technology, was acquired by Infineon Technologies AG in 2015.
Image and Pinouts:
This is 600V, 55A, UltraFast Speed IGBT. This is a high voltage insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) designed for use in power electronics applications, such as motor drives, power supplies, and renewable energy systems.
1. Generation 4 IGBTs offer highest efficiency available
2. IGBTs optimized for specified application conditions
3. Designed to be a “drop-in” replacement for equivalent industry-standard Generation 3 IR IGBTs
1. UltraFast: Optimized for high operating frequencies 8-40 kHz in hard switching, >200 kHz in resonant mode
2. Generation 4 IGBT design provides tighter parameter distribution and higher efficiency than Generation 3
3. Industry standard TO-247AC package
1. Designed for high-power applications, making it suitable for motor drives, power supplies, and renewable energy systems.
2. Ultrafast switching speed and low switching loss improve efficiency.
3. Short-circuit rating enhances reliability in high-power applications.
4. NPT technology improves ruggedness and avalanche energy capability.
Q1: What is the difference between IGBT and MOSFET?
A1: IGBTs and MOSFETs are both types of power transistors used in electronic circuits. IGBTs are typically used in high-power applications where low on-state voltage drop and high current handling capability are required. MOSFETs are used in low-power applications where fast switching speeds and low gate drive requirements are important.
Other data sheets are available within the file: IRG4PC50, IRG4PC50UPBF
IRG4PC50U Datasheet PDF Download
Related articles across the web