Part Number: J377, 2SJ377
Function: -60V, -5A, P-CHANNEL MOSFET
Package: TO-252 Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
The J377 is a P-channel power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by Toshiba.
It is commonly used as a switch in power electronics applications, where its low on-resistance
and fast switching speed make it well-suited for high-efficiency power conversion systems.
The 2SJ377 has a maximum drain-source voltage of -60V and a maximum drain current of -5A,
making it suitable for high voltage, high current applications.
1. 4 V gate drive
2. Low drain-source ON-resistance : RDS (ON)= 0.16 Ω(typ.)
3. High forward transfer admittance : | Yfs | = 4.0 S (typ.)
4. Low leakage current : IDSS= −100 μA (max) (VDS= −60 V)
5. Enhancement mode : Vth = −0.8 to −2.0 V (VDS= −10 V, ID= −1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain-source voltage: VDSS = – 60 V
2. Drain-gate voltage (RGS= 20 kΩ): VDGR = – 60 V
3. Drain power dissipation (Tc = 25°C) : PD = 20 W
4. Single-pulse avalanche energy : EAS = 273 mJ
5. Avalanche current : IAR = – 5 A
6. Repetitive avalanche energy : EAR = 2 mJ
1. Relay Drive, DC/DC Converter
2. Motor Drive