This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is K2350, 2SK2350.
The function of this semiconductor is 200V, 8.5A, N-Channel MOSFET.
The package is TO-220 Type.
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
Preview images :
K2350 is Silicon N Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. 4-V gate drive
2. Low drain−source ON-resistance : RDS (ON) = 0.26 Ω (typ.)
3. High forward transfer admittance : |Yfs| = 8 S (typ.)
4. Low leakage current : IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 200 V)
5. Enhancement mode : Vth = 1.5 to 3.5 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 200 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 8.5 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 30 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulator
2. DC−DC Converter and Motor Drive