The Part Number is K2564, 2SK2564.
The function of this semiconductor is 600V, 8A, Power MOSFET.
The package : TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Shindengen Electric
The K2564 is 600V, 8A, Power MOSFET. A 600V, 8A power MOSFET refers to a specific type of power Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) capable of handling a maximum voltage of 600 volts and a continuous current of up to 8 amperes. MOSFETs are widely used in various power electronic applications for their ability to efficiently switch and control high voltages and currents.
1. Input capacitance (Ciss) is small. Especially, input capacitance at 0 biass is small.
2. The static Rds(on) is small.
3. The switching time is fast.
4. Avalance resistance guranteed.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 8 A
4. Drain power dissipation : Pt = 50 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy : Ias = 8 A
6. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Power MOSFETs with a voltage rating of 600V and a current rating of 8A are commonly used in applications such as power supplies, motor drives, inverters, and other high-power circuits. They offer advantages such as low on-resistance (RDS(on)), fast switching speeds, and low gate drive requirements.
1. Switching power supply of AC 100-200V input
3. Power Factor Control Circuit
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK2564