This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: K2611, 2SK2611
Function: 900V, 9A, N-Channel MOSFET
Manufacturer: WinSemi Microelectronics
Image and Pinouts:
This is 900V, 9A, Silicon N-Channel MOSFET.
This N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Winsemi’s proprietary, planar stripe ,DMOS technology. This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance , provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for high efficiency switch mode power supplies.
1. 9A, 900V, RDS(on) (Max1.10Ω) @VGS=10V
2. Ultra-low Gate charge (Typical 72nC)
3. Fast Switching Capability
4. 100% Avalanche Tested
5. Maximum Junction Temperature Range (150 ℃)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Tc = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 900 V
2. Drain current: ID = 9 A
4. Drain power dissipation : PD = 300 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy : Eas = 1000 mJ
6. Repetitive avalanche energy : Ear = 30 mJ
7. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
8. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Q1: How do I protect a MOSFET transistor from overvoltage or overcurrent?
A1: To protect a MOSFET transistor from overvoltage, a voltage clamping device such as a zener diode or TVS diode can be used. To protect against overcurrent, a fuse or current limiting device can be used. Careful consideration of the device’s specifications and the application’s requirements is essential for e
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK2611