What is K2996?
This is one of the MOSFET types. This is a silicon N-channel MOSFET designed for use in high-speed power switching applications.
The package is TO-220 type.
The function of this transistor is 600V, N-Channel MOSFET.
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
This is 600V, 10A, N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor).
1. Can handle high-frequency signals
2. Low conduction losses
3. Can operate at high temperatures
4. High reliability and long lifespan
5. May require heat sinking in high-power applications
6. May be susceptible to damage from electrostatic discharge (ESD)
1. Low drain−source ON resistance : RDS (ON) = 0.74 Ω (typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance : |Yfs| = 6.8 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current : IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 600 V)
4. Enhancement mode : Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 10 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 45 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. DC-DC Converter
2. Relay Drive and Motor Drive