Part Number: MMBT2907AT
Function: -60V, -600mA, PNP TRANSISTOR
Package: SOT-523 Type
Manufacturer: Diodes Incorporated.
Image and Pinouts:
This is -60V, -0.6A, PNP small signal surface mount transistor.
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that has a “positive-negative-positive” (PNP) configuration.
The term “PNP” refers to the polarities of the three regions in the transistor: the P-type base, the N-type collector, and the P-type emitter.
1. Epitaxial Planar Die Construction
2. Complementary NPN Type Available (MMBT2222AT)
3. Ultra-Small Surface Mount Package
4. Lead Free/RoHS Compliant
5. “Green” Device
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 60 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 600 mA
5. Power Dissipation: Pd = 150 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
Mechanical Data :
1. Case: SOT-523
2. Case Material: Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
3. Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020C
4.Terminals: Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
5. Lead Free Plating (Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42 leadframe).
6. Weight: 0.002 grams (approximate)
MMBT2907AT Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: MMBT2907-AT, MMBT2907AT7F