Part Number: 2SD2337
Function: Vceo=150V, 2A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220FM Type
Manufacturer: Hitachi ( Renesas Electronics )
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SD2337 is 150V, 2A, Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors :
1. Bipolar Junction : NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification : NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
3. Forward Biased : In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
4. High Input Impedance : NPN transistors have a high input impedance, which means that they are less likely to draw current from the input source, and are therefore less likely to cause a drop in voltage across the source.
5. Inverted Output : NPN transistors are known for producing an inverted output relative to their input. That is, if the input signal is high, the output signal will be low, and vice versa. This behavior is due to the way the transistor is designed and is an important characteristic for many electronic applications.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to base voltage : VCBO = 200 V
2. Collector to emitter voltage : VCEO = 150 V
3. Emitter to base voltage : VEBO = 6 V
4. Collector current : IC = 2 A
5. Collector peak current : IC(peak) = 5 A
6. Collector power dissipation : PC = 1.5 W
1. Low frequency high voltage power amplifier TV vertical deflection output complementary pair with
Other data sheets are available within the file: D2337