This post explains for the audio amplifier.
The Part Number is NS4263.
The function of this semiconductor is 3W Stereo Class AB Audio Amplifier + Stereo Headset.
The package is SOP16, TSSOP 20 Pin Type
Image and Pinouts:
The NS4263 is a 3W, two-channel audio power amplifier with Class AB/Class D switching function, ultra-low EMI, no filter required. In addition, the audio power amplifier drives stereo headphones in single-ended mode when the headphone plug is inserted into the jack.
The chip can be switched between Class AB or Class D working modes through a control pin to match different application environments.
An audio power amplifier is an electronic device that amplifies low-power audio signals to a higher power level, suitable for driving speakers or other types of loads. The amplifier takes an input signal, typically from a preamplifier or a mixer, and increases its power to drive the loudspeakers, without distorting the sound.
Audio power amplifiers come in different types and configurations, including Class A, Class AB, Class D, and Class H. Each class has different characteristics in terms of efficiency, distortion, and output power. The choice of amplifier class depends on the application and the requirements of the system.
1. Class AB/Class D working mode switching function
2. Working mode and low power shutdown mode are controlled by one-line pulse
3. 3W output power
4. 0.1%THD (1W output power, 5V power supply)
5. Excellent full-bandwidth EMI suppression capability
6. Excellent “power on, power off” noise suppression
7. Up to 90% efficiency (Class D working mode)
8. Working voltage range: 3.0V～5.5V
9. Overcurrent protection, overheat protection, undervoltage protection
10. Stereo headphone amplification mode
2. Desktop computer
3. Low voltage sound sys