What is P0903BDG?
It is designed to provide efficient switching for DC-DC converter applications, such as in mobile phones, tablets, and other portable devices. Its low on-resistance and fast switching speed result in high efficiency and low power dissipation. This is N-Channel Mode Field Effect Transistor.
Function: 25V, 50A, N-Ch, MOSFET Transistor
Package: TO-252 (DPAK)
This post explains for the transistor P0903BDG.
This is N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor.
It is a specific type of power MOSFET transistor that is commonly used in DC-DC converter applications. It is manufactured by NIKO-SEM, a leading semiconductor company.
1. V(BR) DSS : 25V
2. RDS(ON) : 9.5mOhm
3. ID : 50A
1. Low on-resistance and fast switching speed result in high efficiency
2. Maximum voltage and current ratings make it suitable for a range of applications
3. Surface mount package allows for easy mounting and heat dissipation
4. Low gate charge results in less power dissipation and simplified control circuitry
1. The maximum voltage rating may limit its use in high voltage applications
2. The maximum current rating may limit its use in high power applications
3. The TO-252 package may not be suitable for all applications
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 25 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 50 A
4. Drain power dissipation : PD = 50 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy : Eas = 250 mJ
6. Avalanche curren : Iar = 40 mJ
7. Repetitive avalanche energy : Ear = 8.6 mJ
8. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
9. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C