What is DFF2N60?
This is a N-Channel Power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) designed for high voltage and high power applications.
Function: 600V, 2.4A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220 / TO-220F
Manufacturer: Discrete & Integration Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The DFF2N60 is 600V, 2.4A, High ruggedness N-Channel MOSFET.
This N-channel enhancement mode field-effect power transistor using DI semiconductor’s advanced planar stripe, DMOS technology intended for off-line switch mode power supply.
Also, especially designed to minimize rds(on) and high rugged avalanche characteristics.
The TO-220 & TO220 full packagesare well suited for charger SMPS and small power inverter application.
1. High voltage (600V) rating
2. High power (2.4A) handling capability
3. Low on-resistance (5.5Ω) for low conduction losses
4. Fast switching speed for efficient operation
5. TO-220 package for easy mounting and thermal management
The DFF2N60 is suitable for use in a wide range of high voltage and high power applications, such as power supplies, motor control, lighting ballasts, and other high current switching applications. Its low on-resistance and fast switching speed help to minimize power losses and improve overall efficiency.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source Voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source Voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 2.4 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 28 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: DFF-2N60, DFP2N60