Part Number: P6NK90ZFP, STP6NK90ZFP
Function: N-Channel 900V, 5.8A, Power MOSFET
Package: TO-220FP Type
1. TYPICAL RDS(on) = 1.75 Ω
2. EXTREMELY HIGH dv/dt CAPABILITY
3. 100% AVALANCHE TESTED
4. GATE CHARGE MINIMIZED
5. VERY LOW INTRINSIC CAPACITANCES
6. VERY GOOD MANUFACTURING REPEATIBILITY
P6NK90ZFP is 900V, 5.8A, Zener-Protected SuperMESH Power MOSFET.
SuperMESH is a term used by STMicroelectronics to describe their family of power MOSFETs. These MOSFETs are designed to have low on-resistance, making them more efficient and suitable for high-power applications.
The SuperMESH series is obtained through an extreme optimization of ST’s well established stripbased PowerMESH™ layout. In addition to pushing on-resistance significantly down, special care is taken to ensure a very good dv/dt capability for the most demanding applications. Such series complements ST full range of high voltage MOSFETs including revolutionary MDmesh™ products.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source Voltage: VDSS = 900 V
2. Gate to source Voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 5.8 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Ptot = 30 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C