Part Number: K10A50D, TK10A50D
Function: 500V, 10A, N-Channel MOSFET ( Transistor )
Package: TO-220 Type
This is Silicon N Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor.
An N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is commonly used in electronic circuits for switching and amplification. It is called an enhancement mode MOSFET because its operation is enhanced by the presence of an external voltage.
In an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET, the conductive channel is formed by applying a positive voltage to the gate terminal, which creates an electric field that attracts negatively charged electrons from the source region to the channel region. This increases the conductivity of the channel and allows current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
1. Low drain-source ON-resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.62 Ω (typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance: ⎪Yfs⎪ = 5.0 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current: IDSS = 10 μA (max) (VDS = 500 V)
4. Enhancement mode: Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 500 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 10 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 45 w
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
: Switching Regulator